Monday, October 20, 2008

A Typical Weekend

Since there is more to my life than just the money stuff. Here is a sample weekend (well, this last weekend):

After a bit of work on Saturday I went to a charity event on Saturday night. It was a gambling event and I didn't win anything. But I sure had a lot of fun.

On Sunday I spent the day with my son and ended up going to a friends house for an afternoon barbecue.

Sunday night we watched Pushing Daisies. It is a family favorite.

After my wife and son went to bed I watched the Rays beat the Red Sox and advance to the world series. Wow worst to first, what a great story. The eighth inning was great. But after blowing a 7 run lead in game 5 the rays gutted it out when they could have folded.

The 49ers lost to the New York Giants. They stink. Maybe they will play better next week.

For now its time to get ready for the world series.

No comments: